Skip to content
- Dynamic Chain Engagement (DCE) is used to hold the chain and help prevent chain jump out. This is achieved by using a broader and taller tooth profile in conjunction with a special hooked leading edge and alternate profiled tooth shaping. This provides superior chain retention, lower driving sound, increased durability and drag to a minimum
- Steel teeth and alloy spider construction for rigidity, lightweight and durability
- With double chain guard
- 12-speed chain compatible
- Chain ring fixing lock nut not included
- For 56.5 mm chain line
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.