Skip to content
- Dynamic Chain Engagement (DCE) is used to hold the chain and help prevent chain jump out. This is achieved by using a broader and taller tooth profile in conjunction with a special hooked leading edge and alternate profiled tooth shaping. This provides superior chain retention, lower driving sound, increased durability and drag to a minimum
- Hollow gear construction for optimized rigidity, lightweight and durability
- Durable teeth using a Stainless steel construction supported by a carbon and alloy carrier body on 38T/36T/34T, alloy carrier body on 32T/30T
- HG 12-speed chain compatible
- Available in 30T/32T/34T/36T/38T
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.